One of the most active divisions at MGENPower solar, the System Integration & EPC division is specialized in setting up Solar Photo-voltaic (PV) Power Plants for both on-grid and off-grid requirements.
We provide support from the inception, through land acquisition, design, detailing, integration and up to commissioning as a turn-key solution.
We provide turnkey solutions in installation & commissioning of various Solar PV power plants both in KW & MW scales.
It conceives & implements solar power plants from the initial project report to the installation and maintenance, using the best available components and cutting edge technical solutions by relying on highly qualified professionals.
- Complete turnkey solutions for Mega Watt size power plants
- Site identification, radiation study & Yield Report generation
- Design, procurement of BOM equipment
- Installation and maintenance of solar power plants
- Support for the dimensioning and projection of solar power applications
Advantages of Grid-Tied Systems
- Save more money with net metering.
- A grid-connection will allow you to save more money with solar panels through better efficiency rates, net metering, plus lower equipment and installation costs
- Batteries, and other stand-alone equipment, are required for a fully functional off-grid solar system and add to costs as well as maintenance. Grid-tied solar systems are therefore generally cheaper and simpler to install.
- Your solar panels will often generate more electricity than what you are capable of consuming. With net metering, homeowners can put this excess electricity onto the utility grid instead of storing it themselves with batteries.
- Net metering (or feed-in tariff schemes in some countries) play an important role in how solar power is incentivized.