Our MGENPOWER’s hybrid solar system combines the best of both worlds: the convenience of a grid connected system — including the ability to earn Feed-In Tariff credits — with the extra peace of mind of a battery backup. This means that even during a power blackout, you still have electricity.
Combining energy storage with a grid connection to your property, hybrid systems can provide the flexibility of being able to store the energy you generate during the day instead of feeding it back into the grid - typically at a low feed-in tariff. This energy can then be used in the evening instead of buying power back at a higher price.
These hybrid systems are quite sophisticated. They are fully programmable and our in-house designers can custom engineer a system which will provide a smart combination of all the energy sources available to you, giving you a strategic advantage in the reliability, cost and environmental impact of electricity usage.
- Works in grid Synchronization as well as standalone mode
- Excellent yield from solar through MPPT Single/Multi charge controller
- Synchronization with both Grid and DG
- Available in all capacities and battery voltages
- 100% imbalance in case of 3 Phase inverters
- Regulation of grid supply at load end possible
- No derating in capacity upto 50 degrees